Miller Engineering & Manufacturing’s state-of-the-art, 16,000 square foot facility offers the latest CNC technology. We produce machine parts with high tolerance and complex configurations.
Our outstanding reputation throughout the industry makes us the ideal choice for your precision machining requirements in aluminum, stainless steel, brass, or titanium, as well as all Plastics.
Miller serves a broad range of industries and markets, including:
- Energy, Oil & Gas
- Forest Products
- Transit Agencies / Transportation
- Contract Manufacturing
- High Tech
- Glass / Windows
- Mori Seiki NL 2500 SY twin spindle 6 axis with live tooling
- Mori Seiki NL 2500 SY twin spindle 6 axis with live tooling and LNS bar feeder
- Mori Seiki NLX 2500 SY twin spindle 6 axis with live tooling and LNS bar feeder
- Mori Seiki NL 2000 twin spindle 5 axis with live tooling and LNS bar feeder
- DMG Mori - NLX 2500 CNC Mill Turn
- Accuturn GT27 Gang Tool Lathe
- Mori Seiki Duravertical 5100 - 10,000RPM
- 3 - Haas 50"x20"x20" vertical VF4, 4 Axis Mill w/ vertical tool changer
- Mastercam - Programming, design and 3D surfacing
- Servo II, 3 Axis vertical Mill
- Turnmaster 10"x80" Lathe
- Starrett Optical Projector 16"
Sawing & Fabrication Equipment
- Amada 4000 Watt Gemini Laser Cutter
- Amada HFE Press Brake, 5 Axis, 140 Ton, 4 meters
- 50-ton roll press
- Amada DYNASAW 430
- Doall 916 Auto Saw
- Ellis Miter Saws
- 110 ton Geka iron worker
- Powermatic Drill presses - 15" & 20"
- Miller Dynasty TIG welders
- Koike Aronson Oxy Fuel 3 torch head table 10 ft. x 20 ft. 100 Amp Plasma, Burney 5 controller & Westinghouse tracing eye